Custom 2024 Aluminum Alloy Shell
Custom 2024 Aluminum Alloy Shell
MOQ = 1 piece
Yes. We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the production process
We have QC department to control the quality from the beginning of production until goods finish. Quality inspection report will be sent together with each batch goods
As a matter of fact, we wont take a chance to do poor quality products. Meanwhile, we manufacture goods quality products until your satisfaction.
- Machining type: CNC lathe Machining
- Machining accuracy: precision machining ± 0.008mm
- Machining material: stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 329, 420, 430, 0Cr18ni19ti, etc.
Iron and steel (easy car iron, environmental protection iron, 45 # steel, 20 # steel, 40Cr, 42Crmo, etc.)
Copper (national standard copper, lead-free environmentally friendly copper, non-standard environmentally friendly copper, riveted copper, phosphor bronze, beryllium copper, red copper, etc.)
Aluminum (2024, 5052, 6061, 6063, 6082, 7075, etc.)
- Machining range: outer diameter ￠ 350mm, length 580mm
- Proofing cycle: 3-5 days
- Machining cycle: 5-15 days
- Surface roughness: up to 0.4
- Drilling diameter: up to 0.05mm (fine hole), depth 0.5mm, do not recognize the material
- Drilling depth: 2.0 meters
PTJ Shop is located in Dongguan, a famous manufacturing city in the world. Geographical transportation is convenient, about 10 minutes drive from Shenzhen. It is a long-term external machining manufacturer. At present, it has 50 CNC lathes, 40 CNC computer gongs (three-axis, four-axis, five-axis), 4 automatic lathes, 2 laser engraving laser marking machines and other supporting equipment.
At present, the processed products include auto parts, medical equipment, communication equipment, cameras, smart watches, audio casings, sports equipment, electronic cigarettes, fishing gear, toys, pneumatic tools, car chargers, flashlight casings, household appliances and other industries.
The main machining materials are: copper, aluminum, iron, stainless steel, zinc alloy, POM. It can be used for surface treatment or package machining.
The machining parts are strictly controlled in accordance with the quality standard ISO9001-2015 for the entire process of product production and shipment, and 100% full inspection and shipment are strictly implemented to ensure the quality of the products.
The company’s quality policy: people-oriented, continuous innovation, high quality and fast, customer first!
Quality commitment: win customers with high quality; promise customers with accurate delivery; serve customers at fair prices; guarantee customers with systematic management;
Advantages of Our CNC Turning Stainless Steel Modulus Worm Shaft
– Precision Swiss Automatic Screw Machines for components that require micro machining, or for parts with an unusually long and slender profile
– CNC Swiss Equipment with up to 12 axes of CNC control, to produce precision components with complex geometries in one operation
– Automatic Bar Loaders which boost production efficiency and cut unit costs
Available Drawings Format
stp, step, igs, iges, x_t, sat, stl, sldxml, prt, ipt, dxf, dwg, PDF, jpg, jpeg, png, etc.
2. Plastic: ABS,POM,PE,PP,PVC,PC,PMMA,PPS,nylon,acrylic,bakelite etc.
Swiss machining（Longitudinal lathes）,automatic lathe machining,precision turning,grinding, wire EDM cutting,cnc prototype/jig/fixture,laser cutting,other metal fabrication,like Stamping,Bending,Casting.etc.
highest = +/-0.005mm or +/- 0.0002 inch
Ra0.4 (milled or turned without polishing or grinding)
polishing,mirror polishing,brushing, sandblasting, heat treatment etc.
anodizing,blackening,electroplating(zinc,nickel,chrome),electrophoresis, painting,powder coating,passivate,carburize etc.
laser engraving, CNC engraving, screen-printing etc.