Stainless Steel Eccentric Shaft
Precision Turned Stainless Steel Eccentric Shaft
What is your MOQ?
MOQ = 1 piece
Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
Yes. We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the production process
How can you ensure the quality?
We have QC department to control the quality from the beginning of production until goods finish. Quality inspection report will be sent together with each batch goods
If you make poor quality goods,will you refund our fund?
As a matter of fact, we wont take a chance to do poor quality products. Meanwhile, we manufacture goods quality products until your satisfaction.
- Machining type: Stainless Steel Eccentric Shaft
- Machining accuracy: Swiss Machining ± 0.008mm
- Machining material: stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 329, 420, 430, 0Cr18ni19ti, etc.
Iron and steel (easy car iron, environmental protection iron, 45 # steel, 20 # steel, 40Cr, 42Crmo, etc.)
Copper (national standard copper, lead-free environmentally friendly copper, non-standard environmentally friendly copper, riveted copper, phosphor bronze, beryllium copper, red copper, etc.)
Aluminum (2024, 5052, 6061, 6063, 6082, 7075, etc.)
- Machining range: outer diameter ￠ 350mm, length 580mm
- Proofing cycle: 3-5 days
- Machining cycle: 5-15 days
- Surface roughness: up to 0.4
- Drilling diameter: up to 0.05mm (fine hole), depth 0.5mm, do not recognize the material
- Drilling depth: 2.0 meters
PTJ Shop is located in Dongguan, a famous manufacturing city in the world. Geographical transportation is convenient, about 10 minutes drive from Shenzhen. It is a long-term external machining manufacturer. At present, it has 50 CNC lathes, 40 CNC computer gongs (three-axis, four-axis, five-axis), 4 automatic lathes, 2 laser engraving laser marking machines and other supporting equipment.
ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer of eccentric shafts from prototype to production. Capabilities include CNC, Strohms & Tornos, & D-2 & D-4 escomatic technologies. Dimensional capacities include .010 in. minimum to 1.250 in. maximum dia., .030 in. minimum to 24 in. maximum lengths, close tolerances to .0003 in. dia., 32 micro on 303 S finishes. Materials include brass, stainless & carbon steel, aluminum, bronze & phosphor bronze, copper, nickel silver, Delrin®, nylon, PTFE, fiberglass & other plastics. SPC, Zero Defect, JIT & Kan Ban services available, serving manufacturing, medical, computer, automotive, military, electronic, control, motor, instrumentation, recreational, tooling, plumbing, aerospace & sporting industries.
Advantages of Precision Turned Aluminum Products
– Precision Swiss Automatic Screw Machines for components that require micro machining, or for parts with an unusually long and slender profile
– CNC Swiss Equipment with up to 12 axes of CNC control, to produce precision components with complex geometries in one operation
– Automatic Bar Loaders which boost production efficiency and cut unit costs
Available Drawings Format
stp, step, igs, iges, x_t, sat, stl, sldxml, prt, ipt, dxf, dwg, PDF, jpg, jpeg, png, etc.
2. Plastic: ABS,POM,PE,PP,PVC,PC,PMMA,PPS,nylon,acrylic,bakelite etc.
Swiss machining（Longitudinal lathes）,automatic lathe machining,precision turning,grinding, wire EDM cutting,cnc prototype/jig/fixture,laser cutting,other metal fabrication,like Stamping,Bending,Casting.etc.
highest = +/-0.005mm or +/- 0.0002 inch
Ra0.4 (milled or turned without polishing or grinding)
polishing,mirror polishing,brushing, sandblasting, heat treatment etc.
anodizing,blackening,electroplating(zinc,nickel,chrome),electrophoresis, painting,powder coating,passivate,carburize etc.
laser engraving, CNC engraving, screen-printing etc.